Pratley Ezeebond is a sophisticated, high performance, 3rd generation toughened acrylic adhesive. Being tough, it can withstand impact and is used in aerospace and defence applications. It is ideal for replacing spot welds and rivets with a line bond. Ezeebond offers high peel strength, a fast cure and bonds most materials and rigid plastics. Ezeebond is Oil and paraffin resistant and extremely tolerant of malproportioning.
Some Suggested uses :
- Bond sheet metal using bead/line bonds.
- Bond sheet aluminium.
- Attach top-hat section stiffeners to sheet metal.
- Assemble fibreglass components.
- Bond loudspeaker magnets.
- Bond model motors to mounting plates.
- Bond brass name plates to apparatus.
Please click here for instruction Leaflet.