An interior & exterior crack filler that’s suitable for application onto painted & unpainted cement, concrete, gypsum plastered walls, and surfaces. Also sticks to timber and fibre cement surfaces & will withstand the harshest weather due to its superior hydrophobic qualities and dries to a permanent & waterproof finish when cured. Evafill provides an exceptionally hard-wearing and high-quality finish that quickly & easily fills joints, small cracks, blemishes, holes & other defects. Has excellent adhesion capabilities & provides a chalk-free, non-cracking, non-flaking & peel-resistant flexible finish. Evafill contains cement, marble dust & mica, silica, aggregates, resins & binders.
Evachem Interior Crack Filler is a highly effective white plaster filler for all interior applications. Interior Crack Filler dries white.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Easy to mix and fill
- Vinyl Polymer improves adhesion and sanding properties
- Shrink and crack resistant
USAGE & STORAGE PRECAUTIONS:
- Keep product upright and secure container when transporting
- Store product in a cool, damp-free place out of reach of children
- Once the product has been opened using a ziplock to seal the bag or fold the bag over to prolong shelf life
- Do not eat, drink or smoke when using the product
- Take off contaminated clothing and wash thoroughly after use
- Discard product 18 months after the batch date
- *Use directions displayed on respective products
- Skims smooth new and previously plastered walls, concrete, ceilings, plasterboard, dry walls, timber/shutter board, and fibre cement
- Smooths off surface imperfections/hairline cracks and provides the ultimate smooth finish for a gloss, satin, or any high sheen coating