Powafix Rust Converter is an acrylic water based polymer coating that reacts and converts rust to a stable black protective coating that serves as an excellent primer and rust neutralizer.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Preserves and protects steel objects.
- Inhibits further rust development.
SURFACE PREPARATION AND APPLICATION:
- Remove heavy rust, scale and loose or flaking material.
- Wash with Powafix Sugar Soap* and rinse with clean water.
- Apply 2 thick coats of Powafix Rust Converter with a brush.
- Spread rate of Powafix Rust Converter is 10 – 12 m² per litre.
- The converted rust will dry to a blue / black finish.
- After at least 12 – 15 hours of curing time, apply 2 coats of Powafix Metal Primer*