Resolve Alum Powder 2Kg is used to clear murky and dirty water. The product settles suspended particles of dirt and algae. Restores water clarity
Dosage and directions for use: Use only as directed.
- Backwash the pool filter and clean all debris from the skimmer/weir basket as well as the pump basket. Remove automatic pool cleaner from the pool.
- All pool to above the normal level. Adjust pH to 7.8 and Total Alkalinity to above 100 ppm before adding Resolve Alum Powder
- Switch pump off. Broadcast Resolve Alum Powder evenly over the pool surface. 2 kg Resolve Alum Powder is sufficient for treating up to 50 000 L of pool water,
- Leave the pump off for 24 hours in order to allow suspended matter and debris to drop to the bottom of the 5. MANUALLY VACUUM TO WASTE all the debris that has settled to the bottom of the pool.
- Refill the pool. Test and adjust pH (7.2 to 7.6) and resume normal operation
Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals. Harmful if swallowed. To prevent possible irritation, avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing. Mix product with water only. Always add the product to water not water to the product.
If swallowed: drink plenty of milk or water. Do not induce vomiting. Do not give anything to an unconscious person. Seek immediate medical attention.
EYES: Flush thoroughly with water for at least 15 minutes with eyelids open. Seek medical attention.
SKIN: For skin contact, remove contaminated clothing and wash the contaminated area with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention if irritation occurs.
If symptoms persist immediately call a Physician or contact a Poison Centre (021) 689 5227
Pool volume calculation (Metric):
Rectangular length x width x average depth (metres) x 1000 = litres,
Round or oval:
Diameter x diameter x average depth x 785 = litres.