Permastop Is a Substrate with the following uses:
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure from both the positive and negative side of the substrate
- Resistant to aggressive chemicals i.e. oil, salt water, alkalis, certain chemicals, weak acids and aggressive sulphate soils
- Becomes an integral part of the substrate - deep penetration
- Self-mending when punctured or torn and is not subject to deterioration. It is therefore permanent.
- Does not require protection when backfilling
- Can be applied to moist surfaces
- Can seal static hairline cracks
- Increases the strength of concrete by up to 30% dependent on quality of original concrete
- Waterproof but not vapour proof
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.