Boiled Linseed Oil is an amber coloured natural oil for interior and exterior timber. Drying time for this natural oil is 3-4 days.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Amber coloured slow drying natural oil for interior and exterior timber.
- Seals and protects.
- Drying time 3 – 4 days.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Remove excess loose or flaking material.
- Timber should not be excessively wet.
- Timber should be cleaned with Halls Liquid Soap prior to painting.
- Apply Halls Boiled Linseed Oil liberally with a block brush or similar coarse bristle brush.
- New timber not previously treated should be coated with a minimum of 2 coats. Drying time 3-4 days.
- A maintenance coat should be applied every 12-18 months.
- Clean equipment with Halls Mineral Turpentine.
- Timber windows and frames.
- Coating over window putty.
- Timber palisades and fences.
- Cricket bats.