The Quality Policy of Hall’s Manufacturing is to determine, agree and conform to our customers’ needs and expectations, whilst fulfilling ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
Hall’s Manufacturing recognises that to be competitive and maintain good economic performance in the international chemical, construction, and manufacturing industries, we must implement management systems that continually improve the quality of our products and services that in turn increases the satisfaction of our Interested Parties.
We are conscious that the motivation of our employees is dependent on their training and understanding of the tasks they are expected to perform. It is part of our on-going training programme that this policy is communicated and understood at appropriate levels within Hall’s Manufacturing and to Interested Parties as required.
Key objectives of Hall’s Manufacturing is that the Management System provides: -
- Confidence of our Clients that their requirements for quality and safety are being achieved in the delivered product or service.
- Confidence to our management and staff that the requirements for quality are being fulfilled, maintained and that continual improvements of our quality management system take place.
- A framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
- To focus on exceeding our customers' expectations in our work practice.
- To continually improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our various processes.