Powafix Fence Defence is a water based Carbolineum alternative that is formulated to waterproof and protect treated timbers. This interior / exterior, low odour coating is a non-toxic formulation suitable for around the home and farms. Fence Defence seals in the chemicals that protect pre-treated timber from termite and wood borer whilst also preventing wood rot and decay.
FEATURES and BENEFITS:
- Water based creosote alternative used to waterproof and protect treated timber.
- Protects timber against rot and decay.
- Low odour.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not apply to freshly cut timber or timber that is excessively wet.
- Stains timber a dark brown / black colour.
- Fence defence can only be applied to timber that has been pre-treated against insect attack as it does not contain any insecticide preservative.
- Roof trusses, battens, and fascia boards.
- Fences, gates, and poles.
- Garden huts, log cabins, dog kennels, jungle gyms and animal enclosures and farms.