Powafix Spackle is a wood filler ideal for filling small imperfections, blemishes, chips, and indentations on timber surfaces. Spackle provides a smooth paintable finish.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Ultrafine acrylic wood filler for: ceilings, doors, window frames, walls, and skirtings.
- Fills small imperfections and blemishes in wood.
- No primer needed once Powafix Spackle has been applied.
- Used to repair wall grouting.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
- Mix well before applying with a putty knife or scraper.
- Apply in layers not exceeding 2mm.This also applies when filling deep holes.
- Sand smooth after 1 hour with a fine sandpaper.
- Re-apply product if necessary, sand smooth and paint once touch dry.
- Wooden door and window frames, cupboards, counter tops, and furniture.
- Natural timber surfaces.
- Skirting boards and walls.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.