Eco Rubber is a waterproofing barrier coating, formulated on an elastomeric polymer base. This water-borne coating boast cutting edge technology where the formulation is highly UV resistant. Eco Rubber provides superior adhesion that proves to resist weathering, chalking and cracking. This product creates a waterproofing membrane barrier that is UV reflective and prevents corrosion on metal substrates. The external coating proofs show a significant reduction in colour fading due to the oxide colouring technology that is applied.
Benefits and Features.
- Improves life span of substrates that were coated
- Waterproofing at its best!!
- Corrosion control.
- Encapsulation (Asbestos)
- Highly stretchable and contract to its original form, therefore withstanding thermal cycling.
- No solvents, therefor it is Environmentally Friendly and can be applied where rainwater is harvested.
- No negative effect on human or animal life.
- Waterproofing that can withstand ponding
- Can be applied to all construction materials, even Architectural difficult areas such as services gantries.
- Spray, Paint or roller application.
- No heating or propane flame heating is required.
Surfaces to be sprayed/painted must be cleaned thoroughly and dried, it must be free from dirt, grease and other foreign materials. Allow all surfaces to dry completely prior to painting. Avoid application when the moisture is above 15%. Remove all unstable paint film. Repair defected surfaces before application.
1m2 per kg.
No thinning is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.