Nu Eco Bleach Powder 1Kg is a safe and effective, water-soluble whitener and colour brightener that can be added to your wash cycle with Nu-Eco Laundry Gel, particularly if the wash load is soiled.
- Colour and fabric safe
- Brightens your white and coloured clothing
- Ideal for the removal of stains in hot and cold water.
- Will not weaken fabric strength
Contains natural Sodium Carbonate Sodium Percarbonate TAED (Tetraacetylethylenediamin)
Directions for use:
As part of your wash, add between 1/2 to 1 scoop (50g) of Nu-Eco Bleach Powder, depending on the degree of soiling, into the washing powder compartment in addition to your washing powder. As a pre-soak solution, add 1 scoop (50g) of Nu-Eco Bleach powder to 5L of water to pre-soak garments before washing with Nu-Eco Laundry Gel. Nu-Eco Bleach Powder can be used in both hot and cold water. For best results use in warm water above 40⁰C.
To keep your linen white long term, add a scoop to your linen warm wash. Half a scoop added to your usual washing powder works very well for soiled or slightly stained laundry.
Soak stained clothes overnight in warm water and then wash as normal. The same applies to white shirts. It also keeps white linen from yellowing. A scoop left overnight in the toilet bowl removes stains in the bowl. Colour safe - it can be used on colours and whites. Completely septic tank and environmentally safe. It has also been used as a safe disinfectant in care centres for the aged.
- Eye contact: Rinse immediately with cool water and continue flushing for 10 minutes. Consult a physician if irritation persists.
- Ingestions: Small quantities - rinse mouth well, drink water and consult a physician if necessary. Larger quantities - do not induce vomiting and immediately consult a poison centre or doctor.
- Skin Contact: Wash area thoroughly after using this product. Many aggravate pre-existing skin irritations.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.