Abe Duraflex waterproofing slurry grey 5Kg
Only water required!
This is an economical, easily applied method of providing permanent waterproof skin on concrete, plaster, and brick surfaces. It may be used on both new and existing structures on either the positive or negative side.
Typically used for concrete, plaster & brick surfaces, dams, ponds, basements, sewage plants, supporting walls, etc.
- Excellent waterproof barrier.
- Effective on the negative or positive side.
- High bond strength.
- Excellent freeze/thaw resistance.
- Excellent resistance to chloride ion penetration.
- Brush, trowel, or spray applied.
- Reliable application.
- Low in-place cost.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Approved for use in potable water systems.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.