This Women’s Day, as a salute to all women, in both our business and personal lives, we are hosting a National Women’s Day Charity Event between 8:15 and 11:15am in the Worq Market Building. The morning is a celebration of femininity and plans to bring together the city’s entrepreneurs, experts and locals. All proceeds from the day will be donated to the Cancer Association of South Africa (CANSA).
Here’s a taste of what you can look forward to!
- “Baby, I was born this way!” Fashion demo. Women of all shapes and sizes have been admired for centuries for their beauty. Nonetheless, the internal struggle is real, and we always want what we don’t have. It’s time to embrace and showcase individuality with RCL Tailors with a truly life-changing look at fashion for all sizes.
- Beauty discussion with Innoxa’s Aloe ferox range. Discover the healing powers of one of nature’s most resilient plants, the Aloe ferox plant, with a sensory experience by the Innoxa Factory Shop.
- Kids fashion. There is nothing cuter than a little “diva” or “bro” strutting their stuff in style! Prepare to be inspired by all things miniature with Queen T-Tot Boutique.
- Reloved clothing showcase. With the motto “a hand up, not a hand out”, the Gabriel Inkanyezi Foundation will be showcasing the fashionable statements that can be made with second-hand clothing and a little creativity.
- Informative financing solutions seminar. Making wise financial decisions throughout life can often be a difficult task, particularly when everyone has had their own experience with investment, insurance and loans. Prepare to become a “financial pro” with Melinda Colborne from Old Mutual as she makes it easy to find the best option for you!
- Cancer awareness talk. Find out more about where the proceeds of the morning will be used for and the outstanding work that CANSA do for those in need by Heidi Jansen.
- Zumba® Fitness Class. Get “bopping and whoop whooping” with the family (yes, the lads too) as all are welcome to join in on a Zumba Fitness Class with Deron and Sharon from De la Dansa and 4 amazing instructors from all over KZN!
If that wasn’t enough, there are prizes valued up to R11 000 up for grabs; including Hall’s Retail Hampers and DIY Slime Kits, a one-month rental of three desqs in Worq’s coworking area, a spot prize from Hairwaves Studio and Total Relaxation Therapy, and unbelievable goodie bags to the first 50 people! Goodie bags include samples, vouchers and a whole lot more from the Innoxa Factory Shop, RCL Tailors, Floating Flamingo, Queen T-Tot Boutique, the Gabriel Inkanyezi Foundation, H.S Unique, Total Relaxation Therapy, Diana’s Bulbinella, De la Dansa, B.U Skin, Fit24 Gym, and Hairwaves Studio!
Join Hall’s Retail and Worq for a memorable morning in aid of CANSA at the Worq Market Building, 170 Victoria Road on Women’s Day, Friday 9 August! Tickets are R50 per person and are available at the door. For more information or to book your ticket in advance, contact Deron on (078) 305 9994 or (033) 001 0420.